If you are looking for the best night moisturizer then you need to understand your skin type in order to choose the most appropriate. You also need to understand the condition of your skin in order to make the right decision. For example, do you have a skin condition such as acne or psoriasis or do you simply want to moisturize your skin?
Did you know that most skin renewals happen at night? That being said, night creams are different from day creams in the sense that they contain more of the cream’s active ingredient to help with the renewing process. This guide will help you understand the different kinds of night creams and help you decide on the most appropriate for your needs.
Top 10 Night Moisturizers Ultimate Table
What Are the Different Kinds of Night Creams?
The different kinds of night creams on the market comprise of different unique formulations. The different kinds include:
- Anti-aging night creams, which as the name suggests, are intended to curb the skin aging process. These kinds of creams can be further broken down according to their uses. There are those that are meant to help speed up the skin replacement process while there are those that formulated to help rejuvenate the skin through exfoliation. Others are meant to help return elasticity to the skin thereby restoring the appearance of youth to the skin.
- Anti-Acne night creams are targeted to those with acne problems. Such creams are specially formulated to help keep the skin clean and reduce acne breakouts.
- Moisturizing night creams which are meant to help up the skin’s hydration levels. Hydrated skin tends to retain its youthful appearance for longer. It is important to understand your skin type and condition before choosing moisturizer night cream.
- Multi-purpose night creams which serve different purposes such as moistening the skin, rejuvenating it and helping prevent acne breakouts.
How to Find the Right Night Moisturizer
- Know Your Age and Skin Type. If you are in your 30’s then you should go for moisturizers that are geared at helping you retain your youthful appearance. In case you are in your 40’s then you should go for moisturizer with high levels of glycerin in order to help your skin retain moisture. Those in their 50’s should go for moisturizer nutrients such as phytoestrogens, which help fill up the void brought about by estrogen reduction.
- Understand Your Skin Type. Understanding your skin type will help you choose the best night moisturizer. Go for water-based creams if you have oily skin since such moisturizers will not clog your pores thus resulting in breakouts. Go for oil-based moisturizers if you are looking for the best night cream for dry skin and if you have sensitive skin then you should avoid moisturizes that have fragrances, alcohol and low amounts of plant extract in their ingredients.
Top 3 Best Night Moisturizer Reviews
Mary Kay Emollient Night Cream packs a pretty strong moisture level which makes it suitable for those with extremely dry, flaky skin. This super thick, rich cream has a texture that is more like that of Vaseline although it is not as greasy. Over time, you should notice a smoother, softer skin when you use this product.
Mary Kay Emollient Night Cream is non-comedogenic which means that it will not clog pores. This product is hypoallergenic-it is clinically tested for skin irritancy and allergy. In addition to helping keep the face hydrated, this night cream can also help improve other dry areas such as the hands, elbows and feet.
It is extremely emollient thanks to the ingredients it contains. Ingredients include mineral oil, petrolatum, beeswax, paraffin and glycerin among others.
Pure body naturals-moisturizer for face is a must have product for those looking for an anti-aging cream that will work wonders as they sleep. This night cream helps reduce things such as fine lines around the mouth and crow’s feet. In addition, it does come with Echinacea stem cells, which do help stimulate collagen production thereby diminishing the appearance of wrinkles.
With it, you get awesome ingredients such as Retinol and Ginseng that will help rebuild tissue that was affected by external conditions. It is packed with natural ingredients such as witch hazel, Aloe and Jojoba oil that help clear and moisturize your skin. Such ingredients also help restructure skin barrier function.
In addition, this moisturizer does include Shea butter and cococin, which are important ingredients to help provide deeper hydration as well as providing anti-inflammatory benefits to ensure that you end up with beautiful glowing skin.
It comes with an easy to dispense top which makes application of the cream that much easier!
e.raorganics Natural face moisturizer is packed with essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids which when fed to your skin will leave it looking beautiful. This product provides incredible healing benefits to the skin thanks to the ingredients used in its making. Ingredients used include Hemp Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Manuka Honey and Aloe Vera among others.
It provides deep hydration capabilities geared at moistening your skin and leaving it looking smooth, feeling soft to the touch with a wonderful glow. It absorbs easily in the skin while leaving no grease or residue. This product is especially great for people with skin problems such as Eczema, fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars and stretchmarks.
It does help improve circulation in addition to helping protect your skin from free radicals.