What is the best electric razor for women these days, anyways? Isn’t wet shaving “in” right now?
We’re all taught by beauty experts how extra hair is never ok, but let’s be honest: you can’t spend every single week shaving frantically so that you’ll meet the standards. You need something that can get things done quickly, with little effort and with results that last. After all, you want smooth skin that lasts a bit longer than the date night, right? We all do.
Been there, done that. That’s why we figured out we should share with you what we know, through this guide.
Batteries or Corded?
We want to make sure you only get what’s best for you, so here are some things you should take into account.
- Batteries. You should try picturing the places and moments where you’ve usually shaved so far or intended to before you purchase a product. Do you want to keep your electric razor in your purse or car and be able to use it without being attached to a socket? Then opt for a cordless electric razor. Be aware, though, you need to have batteries.
- Corded. If you plan only to use your razor at home or in places where there is an outlet, then opt for a corded shaver.
Top 10 Electric Razors for Women Table
There are some last minute details you should keep in mind if you want to purchase the best electric razor for women. Think carefully about what you want to get from your shaver and how you plan to accommodate it into your beauty routine.
- Wet Versus Dry Shaving. We often tend to overlook this aspect. All we care about are specifications, results, reviews and so on. Before you go pick out something, think if you want to be able to use it anytime you need it, or if you want to use it on specific planned ahead moments. It’s essential to choose a product that will fit in your shaving routine. If you shave when you’re about to go somewhere or always on the run, then a dry shaver is the right choice for you. If you enjoy taking a shower while shaving, wet shaving might be more suited for your needs.
- Electric Razor Type. There are two types of electric shavers:
- Foil Shavers. Foil shavers consists of blades that move back and forth from side to side. Although they provide a close shave, they don’t perform that well on long hairs.
- Rotary Shavers. Rotary shavers consists or several circular blades located on the razor’s head. The razor must be moved in circular motions to allow the blades to pull the hair. Although rotary shavers don’t perform as well as foil shavers, they are less irritating to the skin.
Top 5 Best Electric Razor for Women Reviews
Philips Ladyshave Electric Shaver is the overall highest rated electric razor for women regarding performance and price. Its sleek and ergonomic design make it easy to hold it for extended use. It has a simple ON/OFF switch and two switches on the sides that allow you to detach the front cover along with the head.
The AA batteries can last for a long period, and they make an efficient use of power. After every shave, your skin will feel smoother than ever before. But, probably the best thing about this electric razor is that it allows for both dry and wet shaving. So, if you have sensible skin, use it during shower time.
Lightweight, performant, and affordable, Philips Ladyshave Electric Shaver is, without a doubt, the best electric razor for women.
Here’s something you don’t hear about an electric shaver every day: it’s hypoallergenic. If you have sensitive skin, then the Panasonic Ladies Electric Shaver is the best choice for you, no question asked.
Although the blades are extremely sharp, they are designed so that you get maximum effects without any damage. In other words, the hair is removed without any cuts or irritations. You can even use it to trim the bikini area since its hypoallergenic blades will reduce irritations on sensitive skin.
The wet/dry options allow you to use it anytime and anywhere you like it, or it’s convenient.
All in all, Panasonic Ladies Electric Shaver is an effective product that will help you get rid of unwanted hair without having to sacrifice your skin for it (or your budget.)
Braun Skil-epil Wet and Dry Cordless Electric Har Removal Epilator comes with a promise that’s going to give you goosebumps – silky skin lasts for four weeks. One of the big pros of this edition is that it comes in a package with seven extras, from a shaver head to a skin contact cap. It’s cordless, so the only thing you’ll have to be tied down to will be the pleasure of having a flawless skin!
Cleaning it won’t give you a headache either since it’s designed to be used with zero stress. Also, whether you use it on the dry or wet skin, you’ll still get the best out of it. Hence, you can enjoy your electric razor without having to change your routine! However, be ready to pay the price for it.
Although a bit more expensive than the previous two option, Braun Skil-epil Wet and Dry Cordless Electric Har Removal Epilator is a great product that promises to remove unwanted hair and keep your skin smooth for weeks.
This Braun electric razor comes equipped with the Close-Grip 4- Tweezer Technology that allows it to catch hair strands as small as 0.5 millimeters. No more having to wait in between days to be able to shave your legs.
The pivoting head of this electric razor follows the contour of your silhouette, allowing you to shave even the smallest hair on the most inaccessible part of your body. The light reveals even the finest hairs for an efficient hair removal session. All in all, Braun Silk-Epil Electric Hair Removal Epilator, Ladies’ Electric Shaver is a great device that can catch more hair than wax and that never lets you down.
If you are looking for a compact device that is easy-to-use and delivers great performance, then look no further than the Schick Quatro for Women Trimstyle Razor & Bikini Trimmer. The vibrating head it’s equipped with four sharp blades that provide increased flexibility and allows you to follow the natural curves of your body.
The refills feature Jojoba and Acai Berry conditioning strips that can moisturize the skin. The blades are formulated with hypoallergenic ingredients so that they won’t irritate your skin while shaving.
All in all, this was a blade designed for an efficient, comfortable shave, and it delivers!